Various bits of support for SQLAlchemy (and declarative/Elixir).
- reahl.sqlalchemysupport.Session = <sqlalchemy.orm.scoping.ScopedSession object at 0x4b4ec90>¶
A shared SQLAlchemy session, scoped using the current reahl.component.context.ExecutionContext
- class reahl.sqlalchemysupport.Base(**kwargs)¶
A Base for using with declarative
- reahl.sqlalchemysupport.metadata = MetaData(bind=None)¶
a metadata for use with Elixir, shared with declarative classes using Base
- class reahl.sqlalchemysupport.SqlAlchemyControl(echo=False)¶
An ORMControl for dealing with SQLAlchemy.
- nested_transaction(*args, **kwds)¶
A context manager for code that needs to run in a nested transaction.
Creates the SQLAlchemy Engine, bind it to the metadata and instrument the persisted classes for the current reahlsystem.root_egg.
Disposes the current SQLAlchemy Engine and .remove() the Session.
Commits the current transaction. Programmers should not need to deal with such transaction management explicitly, since the framework already manages transactions itself.
Rolls back the current transaction. Programmers should not need to deal with such transaction management explicitly, since the framework already manages transactions itself.
- class reahl.sqlalchemysupport.QueryAsSequence(query)¶
Used to wrap a SqlAlchemy Query so that it looks like a normal Python Sequence.
- class reahl.sqlalchemysupport.PersistedField(class_to_query, default=None, required=False, required_message=None, label=None, readable=None, writable=None)¶
A reahl.component.modelinterface.Field which takes an integer as input, and yields an instance of class_to_query as parsed Python object. The Python object returned is selected from the Session. The instance with ‘id’ equal to the given integer is the one returned.
Parameters: class_to_query – The class to query by id from the Session.
(See reahl.component.modelinterface.Field for other arguments.)