Tools for breaking long lists into shorter lists that can be paged.
- class reahl.web.pager.PagedPanel(view, page_index, css_id)¶
A Panel whose contents change, depending on the page selected by a user from a PageMenu. A programmer should subclass from PagedPanel, supplying an __init__ method which populates the PagedPanel with appropriate contents, based on its .current_contents.
Represented in HTML by an <div> element.
The list of items that should be displayed for the current page.
- class reahl.web.pager.PageIndex(current_page_number=1, start_page_number=1, max_page_links=5)¶
An object responsible for breaking a long list of items up into shorter lists for display. Each such shorter list is referred to as a page. Different ways of breaking long lists into smaller lists are provided by subclasses.
Override this method in subclasses to obtain the correct list of items for the given page_number.
Override this @property in subclasses to state what the total number of pages is.
- class reahl.web.pager.SequentialPageIndex(items, items_per_page=5, current_page_number=1, start_page_number=1, max_page_links=4)¶
A PageIndex that breaks a list of items up into smaller lists, by cutting the original list into sections that have a maximum number of items per page.
- class reahl.web.pager.AnnualPageIndex(annual_item_organiser, current_page_number=1, start_page_number=1, max_page_links=4)¶
A PageIndex that breaks a list of items up into smaller lists, by arranging all items that have the same year on the same page.
- class reahl.web.pager.AnnualItemOrganiserProtocol¶
Manages a list of items, each of which is seen to be for a particular year.
Returns a list of integers, each representing a year which is applicable to at least one item in a list of items.
Returns a list if items to which year (an integer) is applicable.