A user interface for logging in, registering, etc using EmailAndPasswordSystemAccount.
- class reahl.domainui.accounts.AccountUI(parent_ui, relative_base_path, slot_map, for_bookmark, name, **ui_arguments)¶
A user-facing UserInterface for logging in and managing your own login.
- main_slot: All UI elements are put into this Slot for any View in this UserInterface.
Call AccountUI.get_bookmark() passing one of these relative URLs as the relative_url kwarg in order to get a Bookmark for the View listed below:
- Here new users can register new user accounts on the system.
- Here users can enquire what the status is of their registration. A registration may be pending because the user has not responded on a verification email, for example.
- Here users can log in using an existing account.
- This is the first step of resetting a user’s password. Resetting a password is a two-step process: the user first requests it, and then chooses a new password. In the first step, a secret is emailed to the registered email address. This has to be supplied during the second step.
- This is the second (password choosing) step of resetting a user password.
Assemble this AccountUI.
Parameters: bookmarks –
An object with the following attributes, each of which is a Bookmark instance to a View explaining the listed legal document:
- terms_bookmark: the terms of service
- disclaimer_bookmark the disclaimer